Title Loans Buckeye, Arizona
Unplanned needs can strike your door anytime. But what will happen if you are not at all ready for it financially? Arranging for quick cash within a short span of time is always difficult, especially when you don’t have good and supportive credit score. A bad credit can make it quite tougher to borrow money from the conventional credit channels as the lenders are not confident about your repayment ability. If you are having a vehicle and are willing to pledge it as collateral to a lender, taking out a title loan in Arizona’s Buckeye city is the wisest decision to go for.
Title loan industry has received tremendous popularity in Buckeye thanks to its assurance to provide instant cash to people. You can acquire a Buckeye title loan without going through any complicated process as the title lenders don’t ask you to produce your credit history report. Using this financial solution, you can resolve an unexpected financial emergency and fulfill a host of short-term needs of your family members.
Basic Guide to Vehicle Title Loan
Vehicle title loan works as any other collateral loans. In title loan, you will have to provide the title of your vehicle as guarantee in exchange of the cash that the lender extends. The title loan quote is decided on the basis of the value of your vehicle, which is used as collateral. After you pay off the loan including the interest agreed upon, the lender gives back the title to you. The distinct feature of Arizona title loan is that you can acquire the cash while retaining driving rights of your vehicle.
Key Benefits of Car Title Loan
- Simple and hassle-free approval process
- Easy repayment options
- Refinancing facility
- Decent loan amount
- Drive back your car
- Lower interest rate
- No credit checks
Easy Steps to Acquire Title Loan in Buckeye!
One of the reasons behind the huge popularity of title loan in Buckeye is its hassle-free approval process. The title loan companies in Buckeye are committed to provide real-time financial support to those financially-challenged people, who, in the past, have suffered a lot due to the complicated approval process while seeking a conventional loan. As part of their commitment, the lenders have simplified the approval process. If you are one of the financially-challenged persons, looking for a quick financial solution then just follow the simple steps.
- Either visit the nearest title loan storefront with your vehicle, go online to complete the application process.
- Fill out the application form with necessary personal details, and also provide your vehicle’s details such as its make, model and other relevant details.
- Submit documents like an age proof certificate, government-issued ID proof, residential proof document, title paper of your vehicle and income proof document.
- Allow the company to inspect your vehicle and decide the loan amount.
- Don’t sign without reading through the terms and conditions.
- Sign the contract and get the cash
Legal Provisions Relating to Car Title Loans in Buckeye, Arizona
- In Buckeye, a title loan company cannot charge an interest rate of not more than 17% for a loan amount less than $500 or less, not more than 15% on loans between $500 and $2,500, not more than 13% for car title loans between $2,500 and $5,000, while the rate can’t surpass 10% for amounts more than $5,000.
- Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS) Title 44-287 makes it mandatory for a title loan contract to include the vehicle’s description as well as the names of the buyer and seller. The borrower should also be informed about the monthly or annual financing rate in an explicit manner.
- In Buckeye, the borrower can request the lender to provide a written statement mentioning the amounts of payments and due dates that are applicable. The borrower also has the right to receive a written receipt for any cash payments.
- The Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) makes it mandatory for every title loan company in Buckeye to provide disclosures about the terms and conditions related to the loan and its interest rate. The Act protects the customers against inaccurate and unfair credit billing and credit card practices.