Title Loans in Bullhead City Arizona
If you are in a financial situation that is making you stressful, then you need all the help that you can get. Does your financial issue have to do with late rental or mortgage payments, death in the family, temporarily loss of employment or overdue debt? If any one of these sounds like what you are experiencing, then you are not the only one. Many Americans and even residents of Bullhead City, Arizona do have financial problems from time to time. Many of these people seek financial help from title loan lenders instead of traditional lenders. This is especially true for people with bad credit or people who don’t have any credit history. Title loan lenders in the Lake Havasu City area do not care about bad credit or no credit. What they care about is that they can help in a time of need. Once you have the collateral to use as a security interest, the title loan lender will review your application.
The City of Bullhead City
Bullhead City is located in Mohave County within the state of Arizona. It is about ninety miles to the southerly direction of Las Vegas, NV and Laughlin, NV is directly across from the Colorado River where Bullhead City can be found. For that reason, many residents are employed in Nevada’s ancillary services and casinos. In the year 2010, the population was reported by the U.S. census department as being 39,540. In Mohave County, Bullhead City along with other areas such as the cities of California, Needles, Fort Mohave, Laughlin and Mohave Valley make the total population for this micropolitan area to being 100,000. Many tourists visit Bullhead City and Laughlin during the summer months, taking advantage of the water recreation that Colorado River and Lake Mohave provide. Visit the official website for the city to learn more.
Title Loan Laws
Title loan laws in the state of Arizona are regulated by Title 44 Revised Statutes. The Department of Financial Institution ensures that all regulations are followed by title loan lenders. When a title loan lender receives money from the borrower to pay off the entire loan, the lender must quickly return the certificate of title to the borrower with no conditions to a fee for the title return. The law does not allow the lender to charge rates more than the maximum allowed by the Title 44-291 legislature. For example:
- For a loan amount of $500 or less, the lender cannot charge more than 17 percent for the monthly rate of finance
- For a loan amount in excess of $500 and less than $2,500, the lender is not allowed to charge more than 15 percent for the monthly rate of finance
- For a loan amount in excess of $2,500 and less than $,5000, the lender cannot charge more than 13 percent for the monthly finance rate
- For loan amounts over $5,000, the monthly finance rate cannot be more than10 percent
Title loans online are the solution for people with financial challenges and credit problems. Why? Well, it is a fact that title loan lenders don’t question your credit situation the same way that traditional lenders do. For that reason, the loan process becomes easier, even for someone with bad credit.
If you want to move forward with the title loan application to solve your financial problems, you need to provide:
- Original certificate of title
- Proof of stable income in the form of pay stubs, unemployment benefits, tax returns, disability benefits, social security benefits, workers compensation or retirement income
- Proof of age in the form of a valid photo ID or driver’s license
- Details about the vehicle so the lender can do a value assessment to determine the amount of the loan
Fill Out the Application
It is the right time to apply online for a title loan estimate. If you really are ready for the appropriate solution to your financial dilemma, then a title loan in Arizona is the answer. Don’t wait. Do it now!