Title Loans Fountain Hills
A title loan is made when borrowers use their vehicles as a form of collateral in exchange for a loan payment. When a title loan is given to a borrower, the lender is allowed a lien on the borrower’s vehicle title. This means that the lender has the right to keep the title on the borrower’s vehicle until the loan debt has been repaid. It should be noted that the lender only has possession of the vehicle’s title, which means the borrower can still physically keep and use the vehicle.
Why Choose Title Loans Fountain Hills?
If you’re curious about taking out title loans in Fountain Hills, getting a loan from Platinum Lending would come with several advantages. The biggest advantage would be the near immediacy of cash payment. The appraisal process for title loans in Fountain Hills is short and simple. All the lender requires is enough relevant information about the vehicle to determine its value. Finding the value of the vehicle verifies the amount of cash to be loaned to the borrower. The process is usually completed within 24 hours. In addition, title loans are often easy to qualify for, even if you have a bad credit score. If you are seeking title loans without a job, you are also in luck. Platinum Lending does not demand a credit check because the vehicle title serves as collateral for the loaned cash. If you have good credit, bad credit, or have even declared bankruptcy, you can still receive title loans in Fountain Hills. You can receive title loans in Phoenix under the same stipulations as well.
How to Apply for A Title Loan
Applying for a title loan from Platinum Lending is a straightforward process that can easily be done in the following order via our website:
- Select the type of vehicle you wish to use; car, motorcycle, or commercial vehicle/semi truck.
- Select the year the vehicle was manufactured.
- Select the vehicle make and model
- Select the vehicle style (Four-door SUV, Two-door Sedan, etc.)
- Select the vehicle’s estimated mileage.
- Provide basic contact information including full name, email, cell phone number, and zip code.
Once your application has been submitted, you will be given a free car title loan estimate and one of our loan representatives will contact you at their earliest convenience.
Taking Out a Title Loan in Arizona
When considering Arizona registration loans, there are some facts you should be made aware of before deciding to take out a title loan.
- Arizona state law determines how much interest a title loan lender can charge on your vehicle. The maximum monthly rate that you can be charged for on any vehicle loan of $500 or less is 17%. The maximum rate for loans between $500 and $2,500 is 15%. Between $2,500 and $5,000, the maximum rate is 13%. For loans exceeding $5,000, the rate cannot be more than 10%.
- If you miss or make an incomplete payment on your loan, the title loan lender has the right to repossess your vehicle, although most lenders are willing to negotiate with their borrowers in order to prevent this from happening.
- According to Arizona state law, you have 11 days after the payment due date to pay back a charge you missed. Again, lenders are willing to work with their borrowers if a sudden incident occurs and payment cannot be made.
- When you decide to sign for a title loan, you have the right to request the payment due dates and charges in writing. This can help prepare you for paying your loan charges on time.