Title Loans in Fort Smith, AR
Some people make assumptions about auto title loans. It’s not unusual for people to assume that they work very much like personal loans at banks. However, they really are different. Most personal loans require applicants to have good or excellent credit scores. Car title loans don’t even require a credit check, which makes them perfect for those with bad credit.
Bank loans can take weeks to pay out, yet title loans in Fort Smith, AR usually pay out in as little as a day. Our applications are very short compared to other industry lenders, and the loan process only requires a few documents to confirm age, proof of car ownership and the title to your vehicle. Applications are completed online anywhere you have an internet connection.
Appointments aren’t needed to apply in Fort Smith, and you don’t have to drive anywhere to apply. We never ask borrowers why they want a loan. You can use your loan funds for paying bills, covering your mortgage or even starting a new business.
8 Reasons Why You Might Consider Fort Smith Title Loans
- Bill collectors are calling about missed payments.
- You need money to cover monthly payments to avoid damaging your credit rating.
- Your home is in poor condition and badly needs repairs.
- Your car, which is your only source of transportation, needs repairs now.
- Your hours at work have been reduced.
- You need money to make ends meet this month.
- You need cash to cover emergencies like medical procedures, dental work or veterinary services.
- The kids need to go to the doctor.
Title Loans in Fort Smith Offer Great Benefits You Can Count On
- No early payoff fees.
- Payouts in a day or less.
- Professional services.
- Convenient loan center store locations.
- Borrowers decide how they’ll spend their loan funds.
- No driving restrictions.
- Credit scores don’t apply for qualifying.
- Free title loan quote.
Frequently Asked Questions About Vehicle Title Loans
How are loan amounts figured?
Loan amounts are derived from a number of variables. Platinum Lending LTD. looks at the value of your automobile for collateral. Needless to say, newer vehicles with few miles usually qualify for higher loan amounts. Most applicants receive about 75 percent of their car’s value. Therefore, title loans in Fort Smith could range from a few hundred to thousands. We also have to take into consideration your ability to repay the loan based on your monthly income.
Can I continue to use my car?
You may use your car any time you like. We feel it is important that all borrowers retain the use of their vehicles during the loan period.
What is a lien release?
A lien release is issued by the lender after you have finished paying off your car loan. The lien release certifies the loan is paid in full, and it is used to obtain a clear title with the motor vehicle division. Whenever possible, we prefer applicants have a clear title when applying for title loans in Fort Smith.
What are the minimum requirements for loan approval?
- Applicants must have proof they are 18 or older.
- Vehicles must be drivable to meet collateral requirements.
- We prefer some form of monthly income and vehicles that are paid off or mostly paid for.
- The title to your vehicle.
Do you offer affordable repayment plans?
During your loan consultation, you’ll be offered several repayment plans to choose from. If needed, we would be happy to custom design a package tailored to your monthly budget.
If you’re looking for a short-term loan with good rates, friendly services and fast cash, check out title loans in Fort Smith today.