Title Loans in Alhambra, California
Financial disaster can occur anytime in anyone’s life. However, cash-strapped people in Alhambra, California better know and understand how to deal with such economic emergencies. Whenever they need quick cash, they simply turn to title loans Alhambra, California, specifically designed for those who desire to get fast cash in their pocket within just a few minutes.
Whether you need cash to pay off your pending bills, children’s tuition fee, house repair, and renovation, or you want it to repay any medical emergency bills, title loans provide you with instant financial relief during all through your economically distressed times. However, there is nothing that comes free in this life.
For this, you need to keep something as collateral, which could either be your vehicle or any essential asset. Under this loan process, you don’t even need to wait to know how much loan you will obtain using your vehicle title. The title loan companies offer an attractive rate of interest to customers for availing of title loans from Alhambra, California.
What to know about Alhambra title loans?
As the name itself suggests, title loans are provided for anyone owning a car with its clear title in addition to no pending dues. In order to secure the loans, you are required to keep the title of your vehicle as collateral with the lender. However, you don’t get deprived of your driving rights; rather you can go on enjoying your driving all through the loan period. Hence, don’t get distressed due to your bad credit history when you need the much-needed cash to deal with all of your planned and unplanned expenses.
Get Cash In Spite Of Your Bad Credit Score!
Where other credit unions prioritize your past credit history, title loans are offered to you, no matter what your credit score is. Whether you have bad credit score or no credit score, title loans lenders in Alhambra, California consider you eligible irrespective of considering your financial conditions. The only thing that you need to have is to own a vehicle with its lien-free title. Some other key benefits of title loans in California include:
- Retain driving rights despite surrendering vehicle title
- Get loan 50% more than the value of your vehicle
- Cash in your pocket in less than 30 minutes
- Refinancing options available
- Easy repayment options
- Lower interest rates
- Online loan facility
- Fast approval
How to Secure Title Loans in Alhambra, California?
Gone are the days when you waited for weeks and went through a hectic and stressful loan process. Today, securing loans is free from any stress that you have to undergo to take out loans from other traditional credit unions. With title loans in Alhambra, California, you not only get rid of the traditional hectic loan process, but you also obtain the much-needed cash within just a few minutes. Some common processes followed by title loan lenders in Alhambra, California include:
- Apply Online –fill out the online application form with the required information.
- Valuation Of Car –Know the value of your car and the loan amount to be lent against the title of your vehicle.
- Release Of Cash – Get cash immediately based on the value of your car
Documents You Need To Submit
- Age proof document- The title loans are available only for those who are 18 years or above.
- Government-issued photo ID- The title lenders in Alhambra, California accept ID proof from state government as well as federal government.
- Vehicle title- As title lenders offer loan against the title of a vehicle, hence you must submit the title of your lien-free vehicle.
- Proof of monthly income- Monthly income proof to ensure your repayment ability.
Title loans Laws Applicable in Alhambra, California
If you are planning to opt for title loans in Alhambra, it is important you make yourself fully aware and informed about the laws related to title loans in Alhambra, California. All lending activities in the state of California are primarily governed by the California Department of Corporation.
Following are a few of those:
- The California Corporation of Financial Code has made it mandatory for all the individuals, organizations, and firms who engage in lending finances to register themselves with the state and obtain the respective license. This helps the Corporation to work with the California District Attorney and carry out criminal charges against fraudulent lenders systematically.
- As mentioned in Article 15 of the California Constitution, lenders are prohibited from charging more than 10% on a loan every year. In fact, it is illegal to charge more than 2.5 percent interest rate every month.
- The Federal Truth in Lending Act is something that is applicable in almost all states wherein title lending is legal. According to this act, the lenders are required to give in to the absolute disclosure of all the details involved in the loan scheme. In other words, it is the responsibility of a lender to give information to the borrowers in writing.