Title Loans in Aliso Viejo, California
Some people are afraid of taking out a loan because of the interest rate it charges for. Therefore, they sincerely follow financial experts’ advice that ‘money saved is money earned’ and work accordingly to enhance their regular saving. But there might be an emergency situation in your life wherein you are bound to look for loan as your saving is not enough to deal with the situation. Borrowing money from your friends and relatives is not always feasible as they too have their own responsibilities to handle. At the same time, depending on the banks is not a smart move due to the complicated approval process. But if you are a resident of Aliso Viejo, California, facing financial challenges, you can explore the facility of title loan, which is touted to be the most reliable and viable source to borrow money at affordable interest rate.
Title loans in Aliso Viejo is a convenient way to get instant cash in the Californian city of Aliso Viejo. Whether your credit score is good or bad, or even have a nil credit score, there is no problem in getting a title loan as the title loan lenders in this city don’t consider your past credit history, and provide you with the much-needed cash that you are in dire need of. With your bad credit score, you can easily acquire an Aliso Viejo title loan and satiate all of your financial goals. The title loan lenders follow a very liberal lending policy that does not call for any type of credit score verification during loan approval process. So, securing title loan is a good opportunity to unlock hidden cash in your vehicle!
What exactly is a Aliso Viejo title loan?
Title loans in Aliso Viejo is the easiest way to acquire quick cash by just submitting the title of your lien free vehicle to the lender. The best part of this short-term secured loan is that you don’t have to give any credit cheque in advance to the lender or give up your vehicle to get the money. Rather, you continue to enjoy your driving rights all through the loan period. The title lenders in California simply verify the condition of your vehicle and offer you the much-needed cash as fast as possible. On a typical note, a borrower can raise up to $10,000 cash in terms of a car title loans, as per the equity in your vehicle.
What Benefits You Get Through Aliso Viejo Title Loan?
Before applying for a California title loan, you must, however, be clear in your idea about the benefits it offers to you. It is widely acknowledged in the state that a car title loan provides following benefits:
- This loan facility comes into your pocket in spite of your bad credit history.
- The much-needed comes into your hands or pocket within just 30 minutes.
- You get flexibility of repaying the loan as per your own. convenience
- No need to keep your vehicle with the lender as collateral.
- Continue to drive your vehicle as you were doing earlier.
- Interest rate is comparatively lower than forms of loans.
- Explore refinancing option if you fail to repay the loan.
- Your personal information is not shared with anyone.
How to Apply for Title Loans in Aliso Viejo?
One of the important reasons why you should opt for a title loan is its simple procedure. At first, you need to fill out an online application form online or fill it out in the hard copy of an application form at the store that you can do by physically visiting the title loan storefronts in the city. However, don’t forget to submit the following documents while applying for title loan:
- Age proof document
- Income proof document
- Title of your vehicle
- Address proof
- Valid ID proof issued by the federal government or by the state government
For online applications the title loan quote is estimated instantly, but may be changed after the inspection of the vehicle due to it’s condition. After the inspection of your vehicle and verifying your documents, the title lenders will offer you instant cash either in your hand or by transferring it into your bank account.
Title Loan Laws Applicable in Aliso Viejo, California
- With a view to provide title loans in or operate its title loans lending business in Aliso Viejo and Anaheim, a lender must get a license from the Department of Business Oversight (DBO), California.
- As per the state law, both the lenders and borrowers must sign a written agreement for executing the title loan. All relevant terms and conditions, necessary processing fees or interest rate must be clearly defined by every lender in the agreement paper.
- A title lender is also legally bound and directed not to charge more than 30% of interest rate per annum for a loan amount worth less than $2500, as per the California Finance Lenders Law. However, there is no cap on the interest for loan amount above $2500.
- The loan companies in California are not allowed to charge more than 10% a year on loans in relation to the unpaid parity.
- The California Deceptive Trade Practices Laws prohibit false advertising or tampering of car’s odometer.