Title Loans in Antioch, California
There are many reasons that we take out a loan, most of the common reasons are to pay off student debt, medical expenses, and, to also pay off any bills we have lying around. However, the cycle of debt does not stop there. Because of this, we are stamped as someone with bad credit. You can take out a personal loan through banks to pay off most of these expenses, but more often than not the interest charges are higher than what you can afford. On the other hand, you will be able to take out a title loan in Antioch for less risk and more reward! Most lenders may not even do a credit check, allowing you to borrow as much as $10,000. All it depends on is the worth of your vehicle, find out more today!
You may inquire about getting a Antioch title loan online. We will provide you with a free online form that you can fill out at your leisure, and best of all in the comfort of your own home. Since the form is online, you can fill it out and submit it at any time. Moreover, at an appropriate hour, one of our loan representatives will contact you assisting you further in the process! They will also be able to give you an idea of how much you can get based on the information you give us about your car. If you want to know more about how much your car is worth, you can visit online sites such as Kelley Blue Book or NADA. This whole process is free and you are not obligated to follow through with your title loan application if you do not want to.
- Age requirement— The state of California requires an applicant to be at least 18 years old or older.
- Vehicle title— You must have a valid form of vehicle registration or title to apply for these loans. Titles for your car may be granted at the closest Department of Motor Vehicles or title service in your area, such as:
DMV Registration Service
Address: 2900 Lone Tree Way, Antioch, CA 94509
Phone: (925) 754-1600
- Proof of income— This can be presented in forms of recent bank statements, paystubs, or unemployment benefits. If you are receiving government aid, you may also present those as your form of reliable monthly income. If you are self-employed, your recent bank statements can be substituted as a pay stub.
- Proof of residency— Can be in forms of utility bills, or other government aid.
Some Tips to Consider with Title Loans
If you are considering a title loan in California, there are some things you may want to consider including:
- Only borrowing as much as you need, and can pay back. Some people may be offered the full $10,000 amount but can take the option to take a lower loan amount. If you do not have the ability to pay off this large sum, negotiate with your lender. Most title loan lenders will be willing to come out with an amount more desirable and easily affordable.
- It is your right to full disclosure of your contract. The title loan lender must inform you of any interest rates, fees, and annual percentage rate (APR) before you sign the contract.
- Early payments are allowed when it comes to these types of loans. The earlier you pay off your loan, the quicker you will get your vehicle title back in your possession.