Title Loans in Irvine, California
You may need extra financial help when it comes to home renovations, medical bills, or other monthly bills. However, your credit score may make it hard for you to get a personal bank loan. If you need a short term loan, find out about how to get title loans in Anaheim. These loan types do not discriminate against the borrower’s credit score, and allows everyone as long as you have a vehicle title to apply. Best of all, you can get title loans without a job! So if you live in Irvine or in the Anaheim metropolitan area, you can get a loan with Platinum Lending.
Applying for a Irvine Title Loan
Title loans in Irvine can be acquired over the phone, or you can choose online title loans. The process is similar in both, all we need from you is your name, zip code, your phone number, the vehicle make, year, model, style and mileage. Your loan estimate is then established by the information of the vehicle you own. Our title loan lenders will first look at your vehicle’s current market price to determine an estimate for you. Within a day of submitting a form, our loan representatives will get ahold of you letting you know about the estimate, and the location of the lender in Irvine.
You will also need to present these additional requirements:
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have valid government-issued photo ID
- Must be able to prove income with recent bank statements or pay stubs*
- Must be able to provide full coverage insurance if the loan exceeds $2,500
- Must be able to prove residency with utility bills or government mail
- Must provide copy of vehicle title for security of the loan
- Must present the vehicle at the time of transaction for final evaluation of the loan amount you receive
*If you are unemployed or self-employed, title loans in Irvine will still be available to you! You may just need to provide additional statements that proves you get some sort of monthly income to apply.
How Much Can I Get?
For title loans in Irvine, you can get up to $25,000. Aside from the vehicle value, our lenders also look at the history of the car, it’s current condition and your monthly income to determine the loan amount you get.
- Benefits of a Title Loan
- Same day cash
- Quick online approval
- Early payment allowed
- All credit types are welcome
- You still get to drive your car
- Affordable plans
- Fair rates
Irvine Title Loan Regulations in California
Your lender will be required to run your credit, however, it does not affect if you get a loan or not. They also have to make you aware of your rights, including your right to rescind the loan. When you choose to rescind the loan, you have 24 hours, or until the next business day to refund the loan you were given. In your contract, some of the information that will be outlined includes:
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- Finance Charge
- Amount that you are given
- The number of payments you must make within the lending period
- Late fee charges
- The dates of when your payments are due
- Terms of defaulting
- Refinancing options
- Remedies of a defaulted loan
Refinancing Title Loans Irvine
Platinum Lending can also help you refinance your current title loan. One of our lenders may also pay the remaining balance left on that loan in exchange for a contract with their company. They will guarantee to offer you better rates which can make it more affordable for you when it comes to paying it off.