Title Loans Montclair, California
Are you in need of cash quickly? If so, then you should know that title loans in Montclair are a great option and that they may be just what you are looking for. The thing about title loans San Bernardino and Montclair, California borrowers love is that they provide an easy way to get cash very fast, often on the same day that the loan is applied for. Plus, all that is needed for title loans Montclair is a lien free vehicle title that can be used as collateral on the loan and a regular source of income to pay back the loan. As long as you can meet these very simple requirements, then you can typically qualify for a title loan.
When it comes to title loans California borrowers are typically very happy to find that they are quite different from other types of loans in very important ways. To start with, as mentioned, there is no lengthy approval process, and borrowers never have to specify what they intend to use the loan money for. It is theirs if they qualify, absolutely no questions asked. Furthermore, there are no credit or background checks involved either, so you don’t have to worry about inquiries into your credit that can further damage your credit score.
Another nice thing is the lenders themselves. Title loan lenders are known for being very easy to work with and for offering you a variety of repayment options. If, for example, you are unable to make a loan payment as agreed upon, they will typically grant you a loan extension, which will give you more time to pay off your loan.
However, you can’t get an extension if you don’t ask for one, and if you don’t ask for one and don’t maintain contact with your lender and THEN fail to pay your bill, you could find that your account gets handed over to collections. However, it is very easy to keep this from happening, so make sure you do everything in your power to work with your lender as much as possible.
When Your Account is in Collections
If you fail to follow these tips and your account does get handed over to collections, then you should know that, in spite of being a debtor, you do have some rights. While debt collectors may contact you to discuss the debt, they must follow strict laws in terms of how they treat you. These laws include:
- Not contacting you at unreasonable times, such as before 8am and after 9pm
- Not contacting you at work IF you request that they do not do so
- Full disclosure that the person you are speaking to is a debt collector who is attempting to collect a debt
- Honoring any request that you make for contact to cease
- Providing proof of the debt and its existence
- Not threatening you in a way that could be considered unfounded or violent
- Not using profane language
- Not calling you repeatedly
- Not revealing your debt to others who they contact to try and locate you
- If any of your rights are violated at any time during the debt collection process, be sure to report the debt collector to the Federal Trade Commission immediately so that the harassment will stop.
As mentioned, though, there is never any reason to let things get to this point. Making every effort to work out a payment arrangement with your lender can keep your account out of collections.
Plus, keep in mind that paying off your debt, even if it is difficult, will come with benefits, including an improved credit score and the ability to take out more credit in the future if needed.
If you can follow these helpful tips, there is no reason your experience with title loans Montclair can’t be a great one.
For more info about the loan amount regarding your own vehicle, fill out our online application to get an instant title loan estimate.