Title Loans in Elsmere, DE
Overspending isn’t a problem, if you have deep pockets. Most people don’t, so staying within a budget is the best way to avoid mismanaging money. Unfortunately, not everyone is good at budgeting, meaning it’s easy to run short of cash. When that happens, don’t worry about paying bills late. Turn to one of the easiest sources of fast cash. Title loans Elsmere are approved for nearly everyone who applies.
What are Elsmere Title Loans?
Title loans Elsmere are sometimes called fast cash loans, and with good reason. Most applicants are approved and get the cash they need the same day. Traditional loans take longer because there is more paperwork and other requirements. Title lenders like to keep things simple, which is why the basis of our loans is the applicant using a car as collateral.
A car, truck, SUV, motorcycle or other vehicle the main requirement to get a title loan. An applicant must own the vehicle they put up against the loan, but they can get a title loan without insurance on the vehicle. The car title should be clear. When you get the loan, you will leave the title certificate with the lender. It comes back to you after the loan is paid off. Another thing applicants won’t have to worry about is the dreaded credit check. Mainstream lenders base their decisions on your three-digit credit score and what’s in your credit report, but title lenders rely on the value of your vehicle. By using your car as collateral, there is no credit check.
Other qualification for title loans in Philadelphia and Elsmere are that applicants must be at least 18, have government proof of identification and have an income. Working is not required, but you need a source of money to afford loan payments.
Applying for Title Loans Elsmere
Provide your name, your contact information and a few details about your vehicle, and your application is complete. You can do it in just minutes, and as soon as we get it from you, we give you a loan estimate. It’s up to you to accept our offer, and as soon as you do, we start working out the details of your loan. Processing includes getting a little more information about your source of income and the condition of your vehicle. We set up a payment plan and make arrangements to get the title certificate from you. Final steps in the process include you signing a loan contract and taking the money, which all happens in less than 24 hours.
- Loan terms can extend to a maximum of 180 days.
- Interest rates vary because there is no state mandated rate cap.
- Borrowers can rescind a loan by paying back the money within one business day of accepting it, and they are not to be penalized by the lender for cancelling the loan.
- Lenders must give borrowers an opportunity to catch up on their loan before repossessing the borrower’s vehicle.
- Any surplus money made from the sale of a vehicle will go to the borrower after the loan debt is satisfied.
- After a vehicle is sold, the lender must give the borrower a written account of money made and what it paid. The statement must show that the loan debt is satisfied after the collateral vehicle is sold.
- Fast cash is yours in less than a day.
- Applying is fast and easy.
- There is no credit to stand in the way of loan approval, which is great for people with poor or bad credit.
- Loans can be rolled over for those who need more time to make payments.
- Keep the car while paying off the loan.