Title Loans Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta holds utmost importance in the worldwide economic system. The city is a headquarter for a large number of Fortune 500 companies. Where the city glorifies its status as a global superpower, it never lets its people go down when the unexpected economic crisis enters their life. The city today boasts a well-planned financial market with new innovative ideas and hassle-free financial solutions, especially for the people who are financially-straits in Atlanta, Georgia. One such great financial solution to obtain in Atlanta is title loans in Atlanta, Georgia, which play a parallel role where the traditional banking system fails to address the crucial financial challenges of cash-strapped people in Atlanta, Georgia.
What is a title loan?
A title loan is a short-term secured loan granted on the basis of a lien-free car title. The lenders of a title loan in Atlanta grant title loans to every prospective borrower ready to put up their vehicles such as car, truck, bike, and etc eligible as collateral with the lenders. Moreover, they never discourage you seeing the condition of your vehicle. All you need is to own a car without any pending dues. Once the lender becomes satisfied, the much-needed cash is transferred into your bank account after some loan process formalities.
Some other key benefits of title loans in Atlanta, Georgia includes:
- No disclosure of personal information
- Multiple repayment options
- Easy refinancing options
- 24×7 customers support
- Lower interest rates
- Quick approval
Title Loans: Quick Heal For Cash-Strapped People
Whether you want to repay your children’s tuition fees, electricity bills, unforeseen repair or maintenance related expenses, mortgages or rent payments, or simply need it to pay off bills of any grave medical emergencies, title loans help you deal with all such unexpected and unplanned expenses without any hassle and problem. No matter where you live in Atlanta, Georgia, title loans bring you instant financial relief and work as quick heal for the cash-crunch people in Atlanta, Georgia.
Fast Cash With Bad Credit!
Where other traditional credit unions require you to have a good credit score, you can have the loan transferred into your pocket whether you have good credit, bad credit or no credit. Lenders in Atlanta, Georgia don’t even conduct your credit checks prior to approving your loan amount. However, before taking out title loans Georgia, you must have:
- A vehicle with its clear title and no other pending dues
- A stable job to check your repayment ability
- A government issued ID
How to Get An Atlanta Title Loan?
Getting title loans in Atlanta, Georgia is not like the hectic and the lengthy loan process traditional credit unions have been following for years. Rather, you can get it within just a few minutes. It is quick, easy and hassle-free. Just follow a few primary steps such as;
- Fill out the title loan application form available on the website with all of your required and relevant details.
- Get your title loan quote, as per the market value of your vehicle.
- Speak with one of the title loan reps.
- Collect your cash
Title Loans Laws Applicable In Atlanta, Georgia
All major lending activities operated in the state of Georgia are primarily governed by a set of rules and regulations as per the Georgia Code of Law.
Following are a few of them:
- Licensed lending
- The lending activities carried out in Atlanta are generally considered illegal unless carried out by a legally licensed lender or an FDIC insured bank.
- The licensee is then expected to follow the terms and limitations provided in the Georgia Industrial Loan Act.
- Consumer requirements
- It is the responsibility of a lender to ensure all borrowers hand over a copy of their:
- Bank account details
- Employment details
- Driving license
- Interest rates
– Any other rates charged by the lender other than the actual “borrowing” fee is considered illegal.
– The annual percentage rate (APR) for a title loan in Atlanta starts with a maximum rate of 25% per loan.
- Disclosure of the details
- The federal Truth Lending Act mandates all lenders to disclose all details, including the cost of the credit in writing.
- Following are the different details that are required:
The APR (Annual Percentage Rate)
Cost of the credit
- Maximum interest
- The interest rate that a lender can charge must not exceed 10% of an amount of $3000 or less.