Title Loans New Lenox, Illinois
Title Loans New Lenox provide easy funds for customers in Illinois with good and bad credit histories. With these types of loans, customers use their automobile title as collateral for their loans.
At Platinum Lending, our title loans in Joliet are similar to other types of loans that require collateral. If customers fail to repay the loan installments, the title, and the vehicle become property of our company according to Illinois law.
The good news about our online title loans is we have a high repayment rate. Most of our customers do not have to worry about the downside of title loans New Lenox.
Should I apply for title loans New Lenox?
If you have an emergency, an online title loan with no inspection is a great option for you. This is especially true if you are challenged with poor credit.
When you get a loan against title, you can use the cash to pay for emergencies or monthly expenses. The choice is yours.
Title Loans New Lenox Qualifications
In order for you to qualify for a loan against car title in Illinois, you must meet certain requirements. This is a list of requirements that you must meet.
- You must own your car outright. If your car is not paid off, you must repay your original loan before you qualify for one of our loan packages.
- You must provide valid proof of a ‘free and clear’ title before you receive any loan proceeds. Your name must be on the title, and there should be no lien holders listed on your title.
- You must be able to show proof that you will be able to repay the loan. If you do not have a job, you can use your Social Security, retirement and alimony as a source of income.
Our company does not require credit and background checks in order to qualify for our loans. This is good news if you have a credit history that might prevent you from qualifying for traditional loans.
Our Easy Online Application
Are you ready to get easy and quick cash for your car’s title? Platinum Lending can help you after you complete our easy online application.
You will be required to provide personal information such as your name, address, and telephone number. In order to provide you with one of our online quotes, we will need to know your car’s make, model, year and mileage.
After your information has been submitted, you will receive an instant quote of your vehicle’s value. This amount is based on the information that you provide to us about your car. It is important for you to provide complete and accurate information.
One of our title loan specialists will contact you to complete the application process. After the application has been submitted, you can get your money within a few days.
Illinois Law and Title Loans
Illinois is one of the 30 states that make it legal for customers to get title loans within their borders. Although title loans are legal, title loan companies must follow certain rules.
- All title loan contracts must be in writing.
- The interest on title loans must accrue as simple interest. This means that we can only charge interest on your loan’s principal.
- Your installments must be payable in equal amounts.
Title loans have benefited thousands of vehicle owners in Illinois. Our title loans can help you through any financial challenge. Apply for one of our loans today.