Title Loans Greenville, South Carolina
Cut your coat according to your cloth is the proverb that assumes greater significance in our day to day financial management. The financial experts often advise us to spend money according to our earning. For this, you often suppress your personal needs to avoid extra spending. But sometimes you do have to spend more on certain items, like birthday celebration of your child or wedding anniversary gift for your wife or planning a holiday trip.
No doubt, these are not emergency needs but they are necessary too. And you cannot always ignore them for the happiness of your family. In order to fulfil any of these requirements, you get to raise some extra cash from a reliable as well as affordable source. However, in view of the rising rate of interest and the long and hectic loan approval process of traditional banks and credit unions, you think of avoiding it.
However, financially-challenged people in Greenville, South Carolina, find title loan as one of the best ways when it comes to dealing with any such situation or financial emergency. People in financial pickles in this city now don’t need to run from pillar to post to get quick cash, the title loans in Greenville, South Carolina work as the best mode of financial solution and help them cover all of their financial needs smoothly.
Title Loan – A hassle-free solution to financial crisis!
A title loan is a unique loan, which can be extended to a borrower in exchange of the hard copy of his/her vehicle title. The lender puts a lien on the vehicle title. When the loan is repaid, the lender removes the lien and returns the title to the borrower. Title loans South Carolina is a short term secured loan with repayment period of 30 days. You, as a borrower, can borrow up to $10, 000 as a title loan. The best part of securing title loans in Greenville is that nobody would know that you have taken out a loan because you can keep the vehicle with yourself and continue to enjoy its normal driving during loan repayment period.
Title Loans Better than Traditional Loans
Title loans in Greenville are considered better financial solutions as compared to the traditional loans, thanks to hassle-free approval process. Anyone can acquire a title loan in spite of his/her bad credit score. However, it is quite difficult and in some cases not possible to acquire a traditional loan with negative credit history. Besides, some other major benefits of obtaining title loans in South Carolina, include:
- Title loan can be utilized for any purpose
- No verification of credit history
- Attractive repayment options
- Hassle free approval process
- Affordable interest rate
- All vehicles eligible
- Instant cash
How to Apply for a Title Loan?
While applying for a title loan, you don’t have to go through time-consuming paper works and complicated process. Just fill out an application form with all necessary details about you such as your name, address, contact number, amount you require, mileage covered by the vehicle whose title you are submitting etc. Along with the application form, you will also be required to submit the following documents, such as your age proof document, title of your lien free vehicle, your monthly income proof and ID with a photograph. After the documents submission, the lender will verify the documents and determine the title loan quote based on the value of the vehicle. If everything goes fine, a loan agreement would be inked between you and the lender. Hereafter, you will get the approved amount.
Title Loan Laws Applicable in Greenville, South Carolina
- Title loan companies in Greenville, Charlotte and statewide are bound to follow the South Carolina Deferred Presentment Services Act to carry out their lending business in the city.
- A Greenville title lender is not allowed to misleading advertising on interest rates to allure customers.
- The lenders in Greenville are allowed to extend the loan term up to one or two years.
- Lenders are allowed to impose high interest rates on loans more than $600. If the loan amount is less than $600 then a borrower has to pay less interest.
- In case, a borrower fails to pay the loan amount within due date, the loan will be rolled over in South Carolina.
- The South Carolina law empowers a borrower to cancel the agreement in one business day. You just have to repay the principal amount without any interest, if you cancel the deal before the end of one business day, following the date when the agreement was signed.