Title Loans Irmo, South Carolina
Title loans are an alternative path to getting a cash infusion by putting your car up as collateral. Title loans in Irmo are available online at any time or day through our website.
Who Should Apply?
Anyone who requires instant cash and holds the title to a motor vehicle such as a car, truck, SUV, or van should apply for a title loan. Because the loan is guaranteed by the value of your vehicle, we do not require a credit check. This means those who have made mistakes in the past, like missing payments or even undergoing bankruptcy, might be able to obtain approval for 30-50% of the value of his or her vehicle.
If you hold an unclear title, like one with multiple owners, you may still be eligible for a title loan. Simply obtain signed consent from the other parties and apply as usual.
Is It Difficult to Apply for a Title Loan?
The application process for title loans in Columbia begins on our website. Click ‘Apply’ at the top of the page and tell us about yourself. We want your name, zip code, and telephone number as identifying information as well as to verify your eligibility.
After that, we will need information about your car. Please have the year, make, model, and estimate mileage at the time of the loan on hand. This will allow us to estimate the value of your vehicle and give you a free, instant quote on how much you may be eligible for.
Online title loans must be verified by a car inspection. If you decide to move forward with the loan process, you must drive the vehicle to a Platinum Lending location, where we will check the accuracy of the information you supplied online. This is the last step before you get your cash.
If your car is approved, you will then leave your copy of your car title with us and drive off with the total amount of your loan in cash. That’s right! You keep your car while you make payments toward your loan.
Does South Carolina Restrict Car Loans?
The state of South Carolina has regulates any loan against your car. This is for your protection as well as ours.
- While there is no maximum interest rate for title loans, the loan amount must exceed $600.
- A borrower has the right to renew his or her loan up to six times for an interest fee for a month at a time.
- If a borrower is completely unable to repay his or her loan, it is possible for the vehicle to be repossessed.
- Repossessed vehicles can be bought back by their original owners at any time through the repayment of the loan.
Why Should I Choose a Title Loan?
Auto title loans South Carolina have several benefits because of their unique nature.
- Title loans are approved very quickly. The longest step in the entire process is the actual car inspection, which is the very last barrier between you and an instant cash infusion. Most of our customers find they can get their money in under 24 hours.
- Title loans are cheaper than payday loans. Between two options that offer instant cash with no credit check, title loans offer up to 50% lower interest rates. This makes title loans relatively economical.
- Title loans allow you to resume your regular life. Losing a vehicle would cause serious harm to your livelihood, so we do not hold onto it. We simply hold onto the title of your vehicle for collateral so that you can continue to drive to and from work.