Title Loans in Clarksville, TN
Regardless of the reason behind your need for extra cash, our lenders will assist you in getting a title loan in Clarksville for your vehicle value. Other lending institutions credit shame their customers and deny them opportunity to get out of debt all because of their credit score. With title loans, our lenders will be able to guarantee you up to $2,500! The only determining factor is if your own your vehicle and you prove that with your vehicle title. A title is a piece of legal documentation stating ownership of an asset. So if you have made all of the payments to your car, you are the rightful owner and will be able to obtain your vehicle title!
How It Works
The entire process of applying for a title loan is free. You get a free application that you can submit whenever you find the time and will in turn receive a phone consultation with one of our representatives informing you of how much you are approved for. We determine your loan amount by taking a look at the details you provide us about your vehicle and fitting it appropriately with our guidelines. The make, model, year, style, and mileage will be the only information you provide regarding your vehicle. When you are ready to complete the transaction, simply visit Tennessee title loan site and get your money. A common misconception is that this type of loan prohibits you from using your car and that is far from the truth. Since the title is what is kept for the exchange, you will still be able to use your car whenever you need or want to!
- Additional Requirements to Fulfill
- Age is the number one requirement when applying for a title loan. You have to be 18 years old or older to apply. You will need to give the lender a proof of your age via photo identification. It must be valid and government-issued to be accepted.
- Some lenders may need to do a credit check, however, it is not necessary.
- Proof of income may be required of you by the lender. Only to determine if you will be able to afford to pay the loan back. Any individual who is unemployed or self-employed can provide other documents to prove they are receiving some sort of reliable monthly income. The customer service representative will be able to tell you what specific items you may bring.
- Proof of insurance is not required.
More Information about Title Loans in Clarksville, TN
If you are not able to pay back the loan in the allowed time, you may renew the entire contract. However, the renewal period is only for an additional 30 days. Other title loan states offer refinancing options, but is prohibited in Tennessee. If you are out of options, you can file for bankruptcy prior to vehicle repossession. Chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidates your assets and wipes your credit slate clean. On the other hand, chapter 13 bankruptcy will give you another 3 to 5 years to pay off the loan you have. No additional charges will be added and will give you more freedom when paying the loan off.