Why Title Loans in Benbrook?
Title loans are not only faster and easier than cash advance services or payday loans, but they’re also simpler and require you to jump fewer hoops. Title loans Benbrook don’t require credit checks or extensive background reviews, making it easy for anyone with a paid-off vehicle in their name to have the money in their account within a day. They also impose lower interest rates than other loan types provided they’re paid off within the first month. The only trade-off is that we hold onto your vehicle’s title as collateral until the loan is repaid in full, at which point it’s returned to you.
While other loans may take days to process and offer little or no flexibility, title loans offer quicker repayment schedules and allow you to take as little or as much as needed, provided the value does not exceed the market value of the vehicle used as collateral. Platinum Lending makes it even easier by allowing you to apply for an online title loan with no inspection. You can still use your vehicle while we possess the title.
How Do I Apply For Benbrook Title Loans?
Online title loans with Platinum Lending require no credit checks or vehicle inspections. The only information you’ll need when you apply is:
- Vehicle make, model, year and mileage
- Your name, a number we can reach you at, and your zip code
Once you’ve applied, a representative will get in touch with you at the earliest convenience, and we’ll give you a free estimate. You’ll need to present proof of identification and evidence of steady income so we know who you are, then transfer the title so we can get the money to you within 24 hours.
Other title loan companies badger their clients with nonstop phone calls and missing paperwork, and some have a poor reputation for customer service. Platinum Lending promises to streamline the process for you — no muss, no fuss. Not limited to just Benbrook, we also offer title loans in Fort Worth.
In Texas, you can not be arrested for failing to pay debts to a lender, but you could be assessed a fee by the bank and the lender if your account is overdrawn or a check bounces as a result. There is no maximum loan amount in the state of Texas, but loan terms can not be shorter than seven days or exceed 31. Lending firms can not legally impose interest rates exceeding 10%, with exceptions determined by local law and in special situations. Specialized laws may apply for certain jurisdictions within the state of Texas.
Benefits of Benbrook Title Loans
There are several reasons it makes more sense to apply for title loans Benbrook than other loan services, provided you have the title to a vehicle in your name that has been paid off.
- Skip the hassle! When it comes to other loan companies, a credit score of under 680 is often grounds to deny a loan to applicants. However, title loans only require your vehicle title, basic information about the vehicle, and your contact information so we can reach you — that’s it.
- No need to break the bank. Other loan types assume it’ll take months or even years to pay it back, charging ludicrous interest throughout the loan term. With title loans, the interest rates are kept low for the first month so you’re paying back what you were lent — not all the fees on top.
- 24-hour delivery. After applying, we’ll get back to you quickly to go over your personal information and complete the title transfer. Then, you can have the money in your account by the next day. Talk about quick!