Title Loans in Gainesville, Texas
College students, retirees, business owners, homeowners, office workers and everyone else can all benefit from car title loans Dallas. Whether you are young, old, working or even unemployed, there may come a time when you could use some extra cash. Vehicle title loans have been replacing other loan sources like payday loans, cash advances and personal loans because they are generally easier to get and they offer flexible repayment plans. If you need cash to cover an insurance payment, purchase a new appliance or fix the brakes on the car, you can get loan approval and quick cash within a day of applying. Since title loans Gainesville are secured with the title to your car, you can look forward to a higher loan amount and a lower interest rate to spend on anything you need or want.
What Do I Need to Qualify for Gainesville Title Loans
- Essentially, you’ll need proof of your age, a working vehicle, the title to your car, truck, motorcycle or SUV and income.
- To comply with federal laws, Platinum Lending LTD. must verify that you are at least 18 or older to enter into a loan agreement. So, we’ll need to see your driver’s license or a state identification card.
- To meet collateral requirements to secure loans, approved borrowers must have a vehicle, which is in working condition. We accept a broad range of vehicles, but they should be drivable.
- To meet our lending requirements, borrowers must hold the paper copy of their vehicle title. Car titles must be lien free for loan approval.
- We’ll need to see a paycheck stub or a documentation letter of some sort to confirm other sources of income like government benefits or retirement income sources.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gainesville Title Loans
Where can I apply for a loan?
You are welcome to apply using our online application form, over the phone or at a neighborhood loan center store in Dallas or Gainesville.
How much cash could I qualify for?
Loan amounts will vary from one customer to another because loan amounts are determined by your income and the value of your vehicle. Typically, you could receive as much as 75 percent of the current value of your automobile submitted for collateral.
Is loan approval based upon credit scores?
No, you don’t have to worry about whether your credit score is high enough to qualify for title loans Gainesville. Credit scores are not involved in the loan approval process because loans are secured with vehicle titles.
What information is required to complete an application form?
Generally, the only information we need is your personal contact and vehicle information such as your full name, phone number and zip code. Your vehicle information should include a mileage estimate and the age, make, model and body style of your vehicle.
What does a flexible repayment plan include?
We can provide an assortment of repayment plans for you to consider. Our goal is to make sure you have a plan that fits your monthly budget concerns. You can choose a short repayment period of as little as 30 days if you like. Or we can offer a loan term over several months to give you plenty of time to repay the loan at your convenience.
Do I have to explain why I want a loan?
No, you don’t have to state why you want a loan. We believe that borrowers should have the right to decide how they’ll spend their loan funds, and it’s really none of our business how they’ll utilize the cash.
Get your finances back in order today with title loans in Gainesville.