Title Loans Keller, Texas
Are you having some difficulties in keeping up with your monthly payments? Most people across the country have this problem. Some can no longer afford to pay their monthly mortgages without breaking their banks.
If you are beginning to experience financial constraints, maybe it’s time for you to consider Texas title loans in Keller, or neighboring Grapevine, as your viable option.
Title Loans in Keller, Texas – A Better Alternative
Rather than going to a commercial bank and applying for a loan, it would be wiser for you to apply for a title loan. This financial instrument is a better option because:
- You don’t need to have a good credit rating or a good credit history
- Processing of the loan is easier and faster. You can even apply online which makes the process more convenient for you as well as the company.
- The interest rates can be comparable to the interest rates of commercial banks, or might be even lower since the loan is only for a short term.
- Since the loan period is short, you will be able to get back your title quicker.
- Although the term period is short, you can still ask the lender to modify or flex the repayment period, depending on your financial needs.
- Even if the title of your car is held by the lender, you are still allowed to use and drive it whenever you want to and wherever you want to go.
How Do You Start a Title Loans in Keller?
Getting a Texas title loan is very easy. Just follow these steps:
- Prepare your car’s documents including your certificate of ownership (which is actually your title to the car) and possibly its registration papers (which may or may not be required by the lender).
- For easy processing, apply online by filling up the company’s online form and the title loan quote is calculated instantly.
- Ask the staff of the lending company which type of loan is best for your current financial needs.
- Choose the appropriate loan that will answer for your needs.
- Pay the lending company a visit, if required.
- Give them the title of your car
- Wait for the release of your loan amount.
Your Rights and Responsibilities to Your Title Loans in Texas
- Your Responsibility After Receiving the Loan Proceeds
You must be diligent in your financial responsibility once you receive your money from the loan company. That means, you have to be prompt in paying your regular installments.
If you think that you can’t make your payments, let the company know so that it can provide a system of relief. Don’t just skip your payments without giving notice to the company. Present your situation as honestly as you can and perhaps the lender will be willing to give you an extension.
- Your Rights Against Unfair Collection of Debts
Let’s say you were late in paying your loan installments, does that give the lender the right to harass you in order to collect your arrears?
If you are behind in your payments, or if your creditor has mistakenly judged that you are delinquent in your payments, he will send someone to forcibly collect your dues.
However, you should understand that the Federal Trade Commission, which is the United States’ consumer protection agency, has a law that it enforces to protect your rights against the unfair collection of your debts.
This law is called the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. It prohibits debt collectors from using unfair, abusive or deceptive practices to collect your arrears.
Your lender may use people other than his staff to collect your debts. Therefore, debt collectors can be someone who represents collection agencies, or lawyers who may write legal collection papers or companies who buy delinquent debts at bottom prices and then make money by collecting them.