Title Loans in La Feria, Texas
Start Your Life Over With La Feria Title Loans
Are you falling behind on bills? Has an emergency cropped up at the last minute and required funds that you don’t have? Do you need to make a trip out of town but just don’t have the means of paying for the plane or train ticket? Fret not — there are solutions that don’t depend on loved ones.
Title loans Laredo and title loans La Feria have made it easy to claim the cash you need in short order and knock out your expenses before dawn tomorrow. Our title-base lending solutions offer thousands of dollars within hours at law-abiding interest rates and no credit checks on top. We also bring buyout and refinancing options to the table to help you keep moving forward when you fall behind on your payments.
Title loans in La Feria only impose a single requirement: You must furnish us with a title to any vehicle that you own until the loan has been paid off. At this point, we hand the loan back to you, and all is good once more. The good news is, we don’t lay a finger on your vehicle while the loan is out, so you’re free to drive to and from work as needed while you relieve your debts.
Applying for La Feria Title Loans
If you’re concerned about a two-hour application process that wants an arm and a leg from you, keep it cool — we only need to know your basic contact information and the bottom line about your vehicle’s make, model and mileage. After you’ve launched that over to us, one of our loan specialists will have a look at it and send a call back at their earliest convenience. Be prepared to furnish the representative with evidence of income and identity, as these are needed as a legal step in order to create title loans La Feria for you.
In order to maximize your chances of receiving a loan in the size that you need, you’ll want to ensure the following:
- The title that you’re offering us has no liens on it
- Your income is solid, stable and dependable
- The vehicle behind the title still carries significant market value
We can still accept applicants who have no income or are collecting government benefits, but we recommend that you have a job of your own and can pay title loans La Feria of your own accord. In addition, having liens on the title may greatly reduce the amount of cash that you’ll be able to take out.
State Laws on Title Loans
We’ll be the first to admit that many title-based lenders have made a poor reputation for themselves over the decades, and in response to this, the state of Texas has written a number of laws into effect to protect clients such as yourself. Consider the following when applying for our lending services:
1. Your interest rates are capped at 10%. We identify our company as a legitimate lender, which means that we can’t get away with the 500% APRs that you’ve heard about from other companies.
2. Our representatives don’t just represent the company; they represent years of certification and hard work to prove themselves for their license to create loans for you. In other words, you’re in good hands.
3. We can’t touch your vehicle unless you’ve fallen too far behind on your loan payments — 31 days or more, to be exact.
Let’s go over those upsides one last time:
1. Thousands in a Single Deposit
2. Delivery Within Hours
3. Law-Abiding Interest Rates
4. Refinancing and Buyout Options
5. No Credit Checks to Apply