Title Loans in San Benito, TX
Wow, the last census taken in San Benito shows income levels of a little more than $6.00 per hour and others topping out at around $18 per hour. If you’re on the low end of the scale, you could really be hurting financially. In all likelihood, you could really use some cash assistance for meeting financial obligations. Whether you have doctor bills, repair bills or need to repair failing appliances, Platinum Lending could help with title loans San Benito. These are simple, short-term loans that are primarily designed for people that may have difficulty qualifying for loans at other financial institutions. For instance, credit scores are never checked and aren’t part of the qualification process. There are no application costs involved, and we don’t require a down payment. To be approved for low interest auto title loans or motorcycle title loans, you’ll secure the loan with your car title or the title to your bike. We specialize in making loans quick and easy. Application forms only take a minute to complete, and don’t require tons of information. From start to finish, you can apply, close on the loan and have your money in 24 hours.
Affordable Title Loans San Benito
It is in our best interest as well as yours to make sure you can afford your loan. Our loan reps make sure that you choose a repayment plan that fits within your budget and offers the lowest possible interest rate.
Title Loans San Benito Offer Customer Benefits
- We can often refinance title loans to get you a better interest rate.
- Loan closings and cash within 24 hours of applying.
- No driving restrictions.
- We research the best available interest rates for you.
- No credit checks.
- Choose your repayment option.
- No prepayment penalties.
How Do I Get a Title Loan?
- Meet Loan RequirementsBefore filling out an application, make sure you meet all the requirements for a loan. Borrowers need to be over 17 years of age. You must own the motorcycle or automobile and have a title with no liens. Be prepared to show an id card that verifies your age like a driver’s license. During your loan consultation, you’ll discuss qualifying income options with your loan rep.
- Online ApplicationTo process a loan we’ll need your phone number, first and last name and your zip code. The form also requires the age, model, make, style and mileage of the vehicle used for collateral.You’ll receive a car title loan estimate immediately and discuss your loan with a representative over the phone.
- Contract Information & ObligationsEveryone applying for title loans in Brownsville must read over their contract carefully. The regulations required by the state of Texas will ensure that the loan amount, fees, payment amounts, interest rates and due dates are all spelled out within the contract.By signing the contract and supplying your collateral, you are agreeing to and bound by the terms of the contract.
- InspectionsAll automobiles and motorcycles being used for loan collateral must undergo a short inspection at one of our branch offices. It might take 10 minutes, and it is only used to confirm the vehicle description you provided and the condition of the vehicle. Since the collateral is the security for the loan, it is important that we know it is in good condition and warrants the amount offered for the loan.
- Collecting Your CashAfter the inspection, you are free to pick up your cash at the same branch office where it was inspected and spend it anyway you see fit.If you have questions or concerns, Platinum Lending is always open 24 hours a day to help you with title loans San Benito.