Title Loans Clinton, Utah
Title loans Clinton are a popular way for Utah residents to profit from their vehicle’s title. If you have a car, commercial vehicle or a motorcycle, you can you use your car’s title as security for a title loan with Platinum Lending.
Thousands of people in Utah have gotten cash for their car’s title. Loan proceeds from title loans have been used to pay expenses associated with tuition, utilities, rent, vacations and repairs.
In fact, you can use your title loan cash for anything. The way you use your money after it is deposited into your account is entirely up to you.
At Platinum Lending, we know that title loans in Ogden can be confusing. There are so many facts and terms that you may cause you to misunderstand the process. Here is a list of questions that customers commonly ask our loan representatives.
- What is a free and clear title? If you do not owe any money to a lender for your car, you have a free and clear title. You know your car’s title is free and clear if there are no lien holder’s listed on the title.
- Can I apply for a loan if I owe a small amount to my original lender? You must repay any loan on your car before you qualify for title loans Clinton with Platinum Lending.
- I have heard a lot of unfavorable reports about title loans. How can I ensure success with my title loan if I apply for a loan with your company? Title loan success is largely determined by a customer’s actions. You can maximize your chances of title loan success by:
- Paying your installments on time
- Borrowing an affordable amount of money.
- Contacting our title loan representatives if you are having problems.
- Are title loans Clinton legal in Utah? Absolutely! However, there are guidelines that must be followed. We must provide you with a written contract that provides the details of your loan. There are no maximum amounts that you can borrow or caps on interest.
- How do I apply for online title loans? Our online application process requires about 15 minutes of your time. Simply click the ‘apply’ tab and provide the necessary information. After the information has been submitted, you will receive a free quote of your vehicle’s estimated value.
- What is the purpose of the quotes for loans using car title as collateral? Your loan is based on the value of your vehicle. If your car is valued at $10,000, you may borrow up to that amount.
- Does the free quote obligate me to finalize the online application process for title loans Clinton? Absolutely not! We want you to select our company because we offer affordable title loans.
- Can I apply for a title loan if my name is not on the title? The title must be registered in your name in order for you to apply for a title loan with our company.
- Will your company check my credit? We do not conduct credit or background checks. Our primary concern is the value and condition of your vehicle.
- What are other requirements of applying for a title loan? You must be 18 years old. You must have a consistent source of income. You must have a valid driver’s license.